English to Slovak translation

  • Ron Milliken
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2003
      I need to get a short letter translated into Slovak (7 sentences, 70
      words). Can anyone recommend a service for this?

      Ron
    • Pascal Pinan-Lucarre
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2003
        Hi Ron,

        You can send your text for the e-transcriptum free translations service :
        http://e-transcriptum.net
        It is a team of 350 volunteers. Slovakian is included in the translated
        languages.

        Rgds.

        Pascal

      • bemimitwo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2003
          talk to helenezx@... she has someone >

        • Zuzana
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2003
            Hi,

            I can translate it if you want.

            zuzana

            --- Ron Milliken <rmilliken@...> wrote:
            > I need to get a short letter translated into Slovak
            > (7 sentences, 70
            > words). Can anyone recommend a service for this?
            >
            > Ron

            http://platinum.yahoo.com
          • David Holoshka (LD/EAB)
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2007
              Hi,

              Can anyone recommend a translator ? I need to translate some
              correspondence to relatives in Slovakia. Ideally someone with Slovak as
              a mother tongue. I have had no luck finding anyone locally.

              BR

              Dave

            • treimer@nycap.rr.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 9, 2007
                Dave,

                I know a very nice young lady living in Hochwies-Paulisch (Pila), with
                a good university education. She's quadrilingual (Slovak native
                tongue; English, German, French). She was my tour guide in May 2006. I
                will email you her email when I'm back home from work.

                Thomas