Re: Austrian Question

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 1999
      One additional thought: In addition to Bohemia and Moravia making up
      the Czech portion of Austria, the third part of the Czech lands was and
      is Silesia. The Austrians conquored it and later lost most of it to the
      Prussians, but kept a portion that still belongs to the Czech Republic.
      You might look at the Tesin / Czech Tesin up near the Polish / Slovak
      corner.

      Ron