Re: [S-R] UMLAUF/PRIRVATSKA (Pitlak)

  • Alice Hodan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi;

      It was the name that was familiar to me. I am originally from Nitra, I left in 1949. My maiden name was Roth, my late husband was Sano Herz, later Hodan.

      Regards

      Alice

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
        Dear Mr.Umlauf,
        In case you are considering any research in Vrbovce on Privratska/Pitlak; I am researching Vrbovce right now, and could also include you.
        You may want to write me directly to konekta@...
        Thanks,
        Vladimir Bohinc
        www.konekta.sk