Slovenian National Benefit Asso.

  • Peri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 8:45 AM
      My husband's grandfather was a member of the Solvenian National Benefit Asso. in Renton, WA in the early part of the 20th century.
      Can someone point me to a history of this organization and is there a national headquarters that might have a record of members of regional groups?

      Peri (Lane) Muhich

      History, although sometimes made up of the few acts of the great, is more often shaped by the many acts of the small.

      Visit Peri's web page featuring her research on the Mercer Girls; www.mercergirls.com