Re: [S-R] UMLAUF/PRIRVATSKA (Pitlak)

  • Alice Hodan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      I saw your letter and I found your name familiar. I am also from Nitra.

      Alice

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
        Hi;

        It was the name that was familiar to me. I am originally from Nitra, I left in 1949. My maiden name was Roth, my late husband was Sano Herz, later Hodan.

        Regards

        Alice

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
          Dear Mr.Umlauf,
          In case you are considering any research in Vrbovce on Privratska/Pitlak; I am researching Vrbovce right now, and could also include you.
          You may want to write me directly to konekta@...
          Thanks,
          Vladimir Bohinc
          www.konekta.sk