A Help Question

  • JPasqua342@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi Group:

      I will be moving in the next month and I will be changing from AOL to a cable
      modem, so I will have to re-subsubscribe to the lists after getting set up at
      my new residence because I will have a new e-mail
      address....................question is that I don't remember the location
      where I subscribed. I've been on the list for over 4 years so I would like
      for anyone who has it to PLEASE send me the address where I subscribe after I
      get back on-line.

      Thanks in advance,
      Joann

    • John M,
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        At 09:04 AM 2/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >Hi Group:
        >
        >I will be moving in the next month and I will be changing from AOL to a cable
        >modem, so I will have to re-subsubscribe to the lists after getting set up at
        >my new residence because I will have a new e-mail

        Go to: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS

        John M