Photo

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2003
      Hi - here is a photo I found. I sent it to a few other websites and found
      it said something different than I thought. I thought it said the man with
      the X lived from 1915 to 1970 and died in Newark. However a nice gentleman
      on another website said it marked the "55 anniversary of the death of my
      father" and it was written in Newark. Does this have any connection with
      anyone?