Re: [S-R] Ancestors from Sopron?

  • Thomas Dick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
      I have a cousin in Texas named Richard. I have another cousin in Wisconsin named Steve. The ones in Ohio I think are related to my Great Uncle Andrew. I have a few cousins from Allegan Michigan that I don't know where they are now. The other family that I was referring to came from Mihaly Dombos who came to America in the early 1900's. We might be related but so far I can't make any connections. I don't know who might be in N Carolina unless it is one of the Allegan cousins.

      Sorry if I misled anyone. Thanks for the message, it's nice to hear that there may be more of us than I thought. If there is anything I can do for you or anyone else receiving this message, don't hesitate to ask.