two vranovs?

  • mabensh <mabensh@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      I am getting conflicting info from various sources. I am hoping
      someone here can help clarify it. My grandmother was born in
      Vranovske Dhle. One source told me this was near Bratislavia by
      Hungarian and Polish borders. Another source has informed me that
      the name was now Vranov Nad Toplou which is by Ukraine. I could
      swear I had looked at a map showing it by Bratislavia. Are there two
      different places?