Re: [S-R] cousin question

  • JUNE ALLEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2003
      I have seen some immigrants from that part of the world admitted the US as
      "refugees." I don't know if that practice is continuing. Check with your
      local Immigration service agency. I also am not sure now INS would look at
      the "2nd cousin" relationship with regard to the relationship test. I work
      with immigrants. If you like, once we can get dug out of this snow, I can
      call one of my contacts at my local agency for you. Perhaps you call e-mail
      me directly with your questions. JALLEN50@...
      June