Re: [S-R] WERTHEIMER - SCHENK

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2003
      At 09:37 AM 2/9/2003 +0100, you wrote:
      >Dear John,
      >Sorry, but I must correct this.
      >Pezinok is North of Bratislava, and was previously known as Boesing.
      >Bratislava was Pressburg.
      >Vladimir

      That is what I was trying to write and what I meant but it was after
      midnight. ;-) From 1808 to 1863 Bratislava was known as Posonium, Posony,
      Pozsony, Pre(German "ss" ?)burg, and Pressporek.

      John M
    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2003
        Yes, John, no hard feelings. Happens to me too.I corrected it just to prevent somebody to buy a wrong ticket:-)
        Regards,
        Vladimir
        >Pezinok is North of Bratislava, and was previously known as Boesing.
        >Bratislava was Pressburg.
        >Vladimir

        That is what I was trying to write and what I meant but it was after
        midnight. ;-) From 1808 to 1863 Bratislava was known as Posonium, Posony,
        Pozsony, Pre(German "ss" ?)burg, and Pressporek.

        John M

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor