: Ooops!

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 1999
      Sorry about the lengthy post to John going out to the list; I hit the reply
      button and it went to the list, not his email address! It doesn't work
      that way on other listservs I subscribe to; I'll be more careful next time!

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 1999
        Yes, I have the setting set for replies to go to the list, not to
        individuals. I thought that was best as we are still rather small....
        and people would have to remember to cc the list on responses.

        However, I am willing to change it if we think reply to sender is
        better. Email me privately with your feelings on this please.....

        Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
        sabinov@...
        Helpful Hints for Successful Searching