Re: [S-R] THANK YOU!

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      Dear Anna,
      This is going to be tough.
      Can you send me a scan of the marriage certificate?
      Regards,
      Vladimir
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        VLADIMIR,
        I will send it to you tomorrow although it is from the states and
        not Austria as they married in Pennsylvania. He embarked from Holland
        from what I can remember, so that must have been closer for him. I
        also thought that while in Austria he lived near the border, but I
        know there are a lot of borders. I understand every thing was changed
        in a certain year. Hopefully I will receive the government papers
        soon and will get more info.My mother tried to get his citizenship
        papers but she died before achieving them. I still have his old
        button accordian that he played polkas and watzes on, it must be
        around 118 years old. It needs refurbished terribly!akjoha(anna)