Re: [S-R] test

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
      you did come through. you appear on email
      however, i do not think that my email is getting to the list. i never get
      any replies to questions or responses to any help i have tried to give. hope
      that it is getting through to the new email address.
      after reading the email from Mr. Gecovic I would like to thank him for the
      work he did in establishing this list. up until now, it was rare to come
      into contact with anyone searching in Slovakia.
      Noreen
    • John M,
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
        At 07:00 AM 2/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >you did come through. you appear on email
        >however, i do not think that my email is getting to the list. i never get
        >any replies to questions or responses to any help i have tried to give. hope
        >that it is getting through to the new email address.
        >after reading the email from Mr. Gecovic I would like to thank him for the
        >work he did in establishing this list. up until now, it was rare to come
        >into contact with anyone searching in Slovakia.
        >Noreen

        Noreen,

        I believe this was meant for another list.

        John M.
      • nhasior@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
          John,
          you are correct, it was at the old Slovak World site at fris.sk that Mr
          Gecovic wrote his posting.
          thanks,
          Noreen
        • Bratgirl54@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2004
            it's still working..........i haven't gotten mail in several days also.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 29, 2004
              There have been 29 pieces of mail from 6/21 to 6/28.
              If you are a yahoo member, you can sign in and go to
              to see the archive of what you have missed.

              You may want to check your spam filter (or that of your Internet Service
              Provider) to ensure it's not getting deep-sixed.

              Bill Tarkulich

              it's still working..........i haven't gotten mail in several days also.

              Yahoo! Groups Links