Hresco-Golmicz

  • Steve Veneskey
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 1999
      Thank you for the info. I don't know much about Slovakia, my
      mother-in-law is first generation American and the youngest in her
      family. I never got to meet her mother or father. Rose ( my
      mother-in-law ) did not know her father very well, he died when she was
      a small child. We are all learning about Slovakia together, with the
      hope of visiting someday.
      Thank you, Karen
    • Steve Veneskey
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 1999
        Thank you Joe every little bit helps. I'll check it out.
        Karen