BASTIAN / POTZTOTA FAMILY

  • Ronald Polle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      I have searched the Ellis Island records and came across the POTZTOTA
      names (wife of JOSEPH BASTIAN). They do seem connected, but I have
      yet to confirm it. I haven't been able to find LEOPOLD POTZTOTA as my
      confirming link. He is not listed for Ellis Island. I was looking for him in
      St. Louis, MO. I didn't notice the address for Chicago, & will see if I can
      come up with something by that. THANKS.
      Which Maria was born in Nagybecskerek, Hungary -- and how was that
      information obtained?