Hresko

  • Steve Veneskey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 1999
      George
      From the info, I have this is the way it's spelled. The
      children were born in the U.S. but they learned English in school.
      Thank you, Karen
    • John J. Kubla
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 1999
        I live about 20 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pa. and there are Veneskys. I
        would guess that they are Slovak. I would guess that there are at least 15
        Slovak Churches in a 15 mile circle.

        John J. Kubla

        Timcolova,Bartek,Tomcala, Kubla, and Popkorova