Re: Hresco-Golmicz

  • joe@gsphdean.gsph.pitt.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 1999
      Hi - could this be Pozdisovce? That's a town just southwest of
      Michalovce
      in eastern Slovakia.

      Joe Armata
      joe@...

      > From: Steve Veneskey <stevev@...>
      >
      > Hi, I am looking for any info on the towns and people of
      > Cozcisovice and Pozcisovice ( I hope the cities are spelled right ) ,
      > and the family names of Hresco and Kroy.
    • Steve Veneskey
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 1999
        Thank you for the info. I don't know much about Slovakia, my
        mother-in-law is first generation American and the youngest in her
        family. I never got to meet her mother or father. Rose ( my
        mother-in-law ) did not know her father very well, he died when she was
        a small child. We are all learning about Slovakia together, with the
        hope of visiting someday.
        Thank you, Karen
      • Steve Veneskey
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 1999
          Thank you Joe every little bit helps. I'll check it out.
          Karen