Re: [S-R] Translation

  • yawho2001 <jmatsko4@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 27, 2003
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Doris W." <midwig@p...> wrote:
      > How does one get into the photo section of Sovak Roots?
      >
      > Doris

      on "Photo" on the left.

      John M.
    • Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 24, 2005
        Hi Peggy! It says:

        I found your contact on the SGHS page, and perhaps can help you with your
        genealogy, of course after solving the language barrier. My field is the
        genealogy of Eastern Slovakia. I look forward to working together.
        Greetings, Eva Jackova

        Joe A.

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 24, 2005
          Hi Joe:

          I can't thank you enough for translating the message, it was really nice of
          you and will not be forgotten. I don't recall what SGHS is or which
          ancestor I was inquiring about, if not all. I am sure I did post a message
          to SGHS but that must have been many moons ago.

          Thanks again

          Peggy

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 24, 2005
            Peggy,
            i too received a message from eva jackova regarding Slovakia and i do not
            know who she is. she knew where i was heading and offered advice about
            translation.
            i do not know Slovak fluently enough to read her post but felt she was trying
            to give me good advice.
            does anyone know if she is on the email list?
            noreen

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 25, 2005
              It appears to me that she is a new genealogist-for-hire trying to drum up
              business.

              ______________
              Bill Tarkulich

              i too received a message from eva jackova regarding Slovakia and i do not
              know who she is. she knew where i was heading and offered advice about
              translation.
              i do not know Slovak fluently enough to read her post but felt she was
              trying
              to give me good advice.
              does anyone know if she is on the email list?
              noreen

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • peggy leva