Opersteny- Sembera

  • B.J. Vaught
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      I am looking for any information of surnames Opersteny and Sembera. My ancestors: Agnes Opersteny, entered US at Galveston in 1870 on ship, Irma, married Jan Sembera in Bryan, Texas sometime after 1880. I believe she may have been married before, she possibly had a daughter named Agnes Wooten. She had brothers named Charlie and Albert, they were store proprietors in Bryan in the late 1930's. Any help would be appreciated.