Re: [S-R] Re: Regula/Surek/Kuriplach

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Frank - one more question - our son is in the US Army stationed in Germany. We were planning on visiting this fall and perhaps trying to go to the area the town was in - do you have the current name of the town and country it is now in? Have you ever been to this area? Or know anyone who has been to this area?
      Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea and Angel
      Brookfort Dachshund Resort
      DRNA in New Jersey