BOLISEGA

  • Ronald Polle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
      Thanks very much -- I will try the other mailing group for help, as well.

      JOHN BOLISEGA and ANNA WODZISZ had son, PETER BOLISEGA

      JOSEPH STOZEK and MONICA POTOCZEK had daughter, MARY STOZEK

      PETER BOLISEGA m: MARY STOZEK, 1911
      had daughter MARY BOLISEGA, 1920

      Godparents of MARY BOLISEGA:
      MICHAEL BOLISEGA and CATHERINE POSKONKA

    • Frank <frankur@att.net>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald Polle" <rldep@m...>
        wrote:
        > Grandfather, Peter Bolisega definitely considered himself Polish and
        wrote
        > letters in Polish.
        > When my husband's mother was born, godparents listed were:
        > MICHAEL BOLISEGA and CATHERINE POSKONKA
        >
        > I have looked through Ellis Island, but cannot, as yet, connect
        those listed
        > with our family. Since PETER BOLISEGA married MONICA STOZEK in
        Chicago,
        > IL, USA the year of 1911 -- they had to have come to the USA
        earlier.

        St. John Cantius Church
        http://www.cantius.org/Parish-Hist.htm

        Galicia