Looking for Walter Zauratsky in Leviston, Pa

  • kevin zawrazk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi All,

      I am looking for Walter Zauratsky from Leviston, Pa or
      any of his children. I know that he was around 26
      years old in 1920. The spelling could be Zavratsky I
      am not sure. That's all I have any help would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Kevin

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Frank <frankur@att.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "papatomas44 <papatomas44@y...>"
        <papatomas44@y...> wrote:
        > LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH THESE TWO LAST NAMES. THEY WERE MARRIED IN
        > PITTSBURGH, PA. IN 1917. TOM GAPKO

        Ellis Island Records (EIR) list 85 surnames Rabatin who
        emigrated to the U.S. 1892-1924.

        Some surnames were from Hungary and Slovakia and Pittsburgh PA.