RABATIN & GAPKO

  • papatomas44 <papatomas44@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH THESE TWO LAST NAMES. THEY WERE MARRIED IN
      PITTSBURGH, PA. IN 1917. TOM GAPKO
    • kevin zawrazk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
        Hi All,

        I am looking for Walter Zauratsky from Leviston, Pa or
        any of his children. I know that he was around 26
        years old in 1920. The spelling could be Zavratsky I
        am not sure. That's all I have any help would be
        greatly appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Kevin

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Frank <frankur@att.net>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "papatomas44 <papatomas44@y...>"
          <papatomas44@y...> wrote:
          > LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH THESE TWO LAST NAMES. THEY WERE MARRIED IN
          > PITTSBURGH, PA. IN 1917. TOM GAPKO

          Ellis Island Records (EIR) list 85 surnames Rabatin who
          emigrated to the U.S. 1892-1924.

          Some surnames were from Hungary and Slovakia and Pittsburgh PA.