Re: [S-R] Location ID help needed

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
      Dear squinch42,
      Can you send me a scan of that particular record? my address is
      konekta@...
      The best would be to stay in Presov, hotel Dukla.Underground garage.
      Re Welchko
      There are now surnames like Velcek, Velicka, Velicko.
      Since those people were emigrating in hungarian times, go to the Ellis
      Island and check for
      Velcsek, Velicska and Velicsko.You can also try with W, but there will not
      be many if any.
      I think, it was Velicsko. So, have alook and make yourself a list of places
      they were coming from and then mark them on a good map.(there is no
      genealogy without a good map)
      In this way you will see their concentrations and see, which parishes you
      have to check to find your folks.
      Do you have a name?
      Regards,
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
        The Orlo file is now part of this sites "files". Can't it be copied
        or downloaded on your PC? I tried to send the jpg file to you but my
        PC doesn't recognize your email address to send anything out.