Czech phone dir./need help

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      I recently learned from my cousin in Slovakia, that she has a brother living in the Czech Republic. Apparently she does not know the name of the town and/or does not keep in touch with him. All she told me about him was that he was old!

      This would be my Mom's first cousin, so I would love to get in touch if at all possible.

      I didn't have much luck using the site I accessed.Is there a way to put in just the surname without a town.

      His last name is HOJDA, first name might be Michael.

      Any help is much appreciated.

      Bernardine

      --------- End Original Message ---------