Re: [S-R] Re: Wasko, Kertis

  • Scott & Kathleen Black
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 27, 2002
      >If any of this seems to overlap your Wasko findings, feel free to contact me via email but I don't have much to share at this point. I will order the film cited by RCuster once the local LDS office reopens in January. If I find any Wasko's, I will send you a worksheet showing my WASKO findings.

      That would be great! Thanks for keeping me in mind. I will also let you know if I run across anything.

      Kathleen

    • MA Bensh
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 27, 2002
        Thanks Kathleen!

        Melissa

      • MA Bensh
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 19, 2003
          Kathleen -

          Found some info on Wasko at this web address:

          http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.wasko

          Thought it might help you.

          Melissa

        • Scott & Kathleen Black
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 19, 2003
            Melissa,
            Thank you very much for remembering me. I have bookmarked the site.
            Kathleen
            Found some info on Wasko at this web address:

            http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.wasko

            Thought it might help you.

            Melissa

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor