Re: [S-R] Re: Wasko, Kertis

  • Scott & Kathleen Black
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 27, 2002
      Melissa,
      I will keep you information handy and let you know what I come across.

      Kathleen

      >If you come across a Joseph Wasko in your research, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep me in mind. I'll do the same with your info.

    • Scott & Kathleen Black
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 27, 2002
        >If any of this seems to overlap your Wasko findings, feel free to contact me via email but I don't have much to share at this point. I will order the film cited by RCuster once the local LDS office reopens in January. If I find any Wasko's, I will send you a worksheet showing my WASKO findings.

        That would be great! Thanks for keeping me in mind. I will also let you know if I run across anything.

        Kathleen

      • MA Bensh
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 27, 2002
          Thanks Kathleen!

          Melissa

        • MA Bensh
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 19, 2003
            Kathleen -

            Found some info on Wasko at this web address:

            http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.wasko

            Thought it might help you.

            Melissa

          • Scott & Kathleen Black
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 19, 2003
              Melissa,
              Thank you very much for remembering me. I have bookmarked the site.
              Kathleen
              Found some info on Wasko at this web address:

              http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.wasko

              Thought it might help you.

              Melissa

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor