Re: unsubscribe

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 74 , Nov 12, 1999
      To unsubscribe from SLOVAK-ROOTS you need to go to the main page,
      http://www.onelist.com , sign in and unsub.

      Sending a message to this list does nothing.
      Usually I will see them but then I have to go in and do it, and its much
      easier if you do it yourself.

      Listowner

      Message 74 of 74 , Oct 20, 2012
        Thank you to all who have furnished information on this website.  It has been very helpful.
        Linda