Re: [S-R] Wasko, Kertis

  • MA Bensh
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
      Phillip -

      Thanks. I am researching under both Wasko and Vasko. In fact, I found one immigration record at Ellis Island under Vasko! Am hoping to find others. Thanks.

      Melissa

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2002
        <PRE>when you do find the churches, you will need to ask to see the baptismal
        records of the children born to the persons who came from europe. it will
        contain the village of birth for the parents.