Re: [S-R] Iglo

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 14, 2002
      At 12:35 PM 12/14/2002 -0800, you wrote:

      >Hello, I have tried to look it up with the url and I can't find the # to
      >order.
      >Donna

      Try this one:

      http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=626845&first=1&last=50d

      Scroll down the page.

      John M
    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2002
        Hi Donna,
        i see that John gave you another way to do it and it probably is a lot
        clearer. were you able to access that site?
        Noreen
      • Donna Lachney
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2002
          John, Hello and thank you! That was just what I needed. I couldn't understand what to do with the previous url..this will help. Now I just need to get to the LDS Church and order some films.
          I just came from my local Hungarian Hall Holiday party. They had lots of food and fellowship, plus there was alot of ornaments from Hungary that was on their decorated tree. I really enjoyed looking at it and thinking back of the family's that came over here and were able to bring their beautiful decorations with them to put on their trees in America.
          Thank you for all your help.
          Donna

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 15, 2002
            At 05:08 PM 12/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:

            You're welcome,

            John