Merry Christmas!

  • slovakpride <rgarrison@tfc.edu>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2002
      I would like to wish everyone a safe and peaceful holiday season! I
      will be going back to Ohio, so let's pray I don't get caught in a
      blizzard in West Virginia!

      Rosie
      rgarrison@...
    • c_gromann
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
        Wishing for all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
        Chris
      • martha.andras
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2009
          A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all on this wonderful group! Martha