Re: [S-R] Iglo

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2002
      Donna,

      have you read the FHL films for Iglo yet? the URL where you can find your
      specific film number is :

      http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?displ

      ay=localitydetails&subject=76713&subject_disp=Hungary,_Szepes,_Igló&
      columns=*,180,0

      Noreen
    • Donna Lachney
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 14, 2002
        Hello, I have tried to look it up with the url and I can't find the # to order.
        Donna

        nhasior@... wrote:Donna,

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 14, 2002
          I am not familiar with Iglo but will try that today. Thanks for the help!!
          Donna

        • John M,
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 14, 2002
            At 12:35 PM 12/14/2002 -0800, you wrote:

            >Hello, I have tried to look it up with the url and I can't find the # to
            >order.
            >Donna

            Try this one:

            http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=626845&first=1&last=50d

            Scroll down the page.

            John M
          • nhasior@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2002
              Hi Donna,
              i see that John gave you another way to do it and it probably is a lot
              clearer. were you able to access that site?
              Noreen
            • Donna Lachney
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 15, 2002
                John, Hello and thank you! That was just what I needed. I couldn't understand what to do with the previous url..this will help. Now I just need to get to the LDS Church and order some films.
                I just came from my local Hungarian Hall Holiday party. They had lots of food and fellowship, plus there was alot of ornaments from Hungary that was on their decorated tree. I really enjoyed looking at it and thinking back of the family's that came over here and were able to bring their beautiful decorations with them to put on their trees in America.
                Thank you for all your help.
                Donna

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 15, 2002
                  At 05:08 PM 12/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:

                  You're welcome,

                  John