Re: Hungarian terms

  • Frank Rabey
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 1999
      Andrea:

      A review of my typing of the hyperlink reveals a gross mistake. Here is the
      the link that should bring you to the cited reference:

      http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/Hungarian+AF8-Terms+AF8-Phrases.html

      Also, English-Hungarian +ACY- Hungarian-English Dictionary at

      http://www.sztaki.hu/services/engdict/index.jhtml

      Hope this helps.

      Frank

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 1999