Re: [S-R] Lesnica

  • patricia gavel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hello Peter,
      Do you live near Lesnica?
      Patricia
      Peter Pikna <ppik90@...> wrote:Patricia,
      I send you a snap from Lesnica

      -------Original Message-------

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 4. december 2002 0:47:11
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Help with cities near Lesnica

      On baptism records from LDS film in Lesnica, I have found two cities that I
      can't totally decipher. Gavel surname.

      1878 Roman Catholic church city of mother's origin appears Bujsocz,
      Bufsicz.

      1878 Rom. Cath. city origin appears Scienko, Bufsicz.

      1895 Rom. Cath. father's city origin appears to be Kroszcienkomis (Latin
      maybe) or Krosienko in another place. These are on Lesnica baptism records

      I really enjoy reading all the info from this group and appreciate the
      considerate help.

      Patricia

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor