Re: Judea notes

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      I should have said yes, this was a Roman Catholic film of
      christenings..... it's impossible to find these children later as only a
      first name is registered for the child, and parents are listed as I said
      before, Judea , tho godparents are named.

      I had just never seen this before, and having 9 registered on the same
      day, it just leads me to think something was going on. I'll have to see
      if it shows up in the rest of the film, I'm only into the 1777s now.

      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching