translation needed

  • slovakpride <rgarrison@tfc.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      I have been corresponding with my newly found cousins in Levoca, and
      I want to send a card to one who is getting married. They speak no
      English, so they have to get everything translated that I send them.
      I would like to write something in Slovak (I cannot speak it). Can
      someone (Sylvia?) translate the following for me?

      "Congratulations on your marriage"

      "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon
      you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and
      give you peace."

      Thanks so much! I appreciate everyone's help!

      Rosie
      rgarrison@...