cousins

  • slovakpride
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      I mailed two letters out to Levoca in November to two gentlemen that
      had the same last name as my Mom's family (Harnis). I got their
      addresses off a website that someone on this group gave me. I found
      out that they are both cousins of mine (second cousins). Their father
      would have been a first cousin to my Mom. Thanks for all the help
      from everyone on this group!

      Rosie
      rgarrison@...
    • Donna Lachney
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
        Rosie, Congratulations!! It sure is nice to get word
        back that you have family still over there. Hope it
        will help you in your search.

        Donna

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com