Christmas idea - opinions needed

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Since we are a "genealogy only" list, we do not have discussions of
      Christmas (or Easter etc) traditions, recipes etc sent to the list as
      other lists might. However, now that we have a website (which I'm still
      working on slowly), I had a thought that it might be nice to add some
      pages --

      A Christmas Tradition page where you could send in brief descriptions of
      traditions - others could read them on the site

      A Christmas recipe page - you send in the exact recipes - maybe with a
      brief story about them, and others can read them on the site.

      Please let me know PRIVATELY if you think this is a good idea. Just
      click on my email address above.The website would allow us to have more
      cultural items on it that the list doesn't deal with.

      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching