Re: Hungarian terms

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 1999
      Thanks a whole big bunch! It does not help that the minister or whoever
      wrote this stuff out in a scrawl most of the time, so I can't even look up
      the Hungarian word.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 1999
        That sounds like a great page -- but it would not come up on my browser for
        some reason. Do you think the site has changed its URL?

        > Does anyone remember a source for Hungarian words that pertain to
        causes of
        > death? I did find an excellent resource for other Hungarian
        genealogical
        > terms at
        > http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/7347/hungword.htm
        >
        > but it does not include words for diseases and so on.
        >
        > Andrea

      • Frank Rabey
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 1999
          Andrea:

          A review of my typing of the hyperlink reveals a gross mistake. Here is the
          the link that should bring you to the cited reference:

          http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/Hungarian+AF8-Terms+AF8-Phrases.html

          Also, English-Hungarian +ACY- Hungarian-English Dictionary at

          http://www.sztaki.hu/services/engdict/index.jhtml

          Hope this helps.

          Frank

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 1999