Re: levoca/fricovce

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2002
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "slovakpride" <rgarrison@t...> wrote:
      > I noticed that some of you guys have access to some microfilm that
      > you can reference. Does anybody have anything for the Dvorce/Levoca
      > area for an Andrej Harnis (born 1899 or 1900-parents were Andrej
      > Harnis and Suzanne (Zuzanne?)Harnis)? What about the
      > Hendrichovce/Fricovce area for an Anna Dvorsky (born 1903- parents
      > were Jozef Dvorsky and Anna Dvorsky)? I am not positive that where
      my
      > Grandma was from, but I know positively that Grandpa was from
      > Dvorce/Levoca. Thanks a lot!
      >
      > Rosie

      Fric^ovce is located 186 miles ENE of Bratislava and 2 miles west of
      Hendrichovce.
      The Slovakia telephone directory lists an Andrej and a Jozef Dvorsky'
      under Jarovnice which is located 4 miles NE of Hendrichovice.

      The LDS filmed the R.C. parish church records (1745-1895) for
      Fric^ovce and which are listed under Osikov.
      The LDS filmed the R.C. parish church records (1800-1895) for
      Fric^ovce and which are listed under Geraltov.