Re: [S-R] Trebisov (Toketerbes), Certificates

  • Konekta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      Yes, when you are in Slovakia, and you are a descendant.
      However, for enquiries from abroad, you must contact the Embassy. Ask them, and they will tell you the procedure. Municipal offices do not communicate with clients from abroad on such matters.
      As for the originals, they are not allowed to give them to other persons for viewing. Also not copying.
      These records are all written in Hungarian(till 1918) and have one or two pages per event/person. No other data is there.
      Regards,
      Vladimir