Zempl and Ung - Paces of Origin

  • Mebjwb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      To Noreen

      I only got the very end of your message which says "could you mean Zemplen
      which is the county next to Saros? Presov is in Saros, so Zemplen must be
      the next county which is further east. Noreen

      I hate to impose on you, but could you send me the beginning of your message
      again. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

      Marge B.