Re: MARKOTAN, KOCHIS, HORNICK, FARKASAVSKY, FRANKO

  • MJESKO@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 1999
      Yes, Slovak Festival at Pitt is this SUNDAY!

      I had a WONDERFUL time there last year!

      "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"
    • John J. Kubla
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 1999
        There are also Hornacks in Lower Burrell. One of them plays football for Pitt
        University.

        The Slovak Club Students of Pitt University are having their Slovak Heritage
        Days on Sunday Nov. 7,1999 from 1 to 5 at the Cathedral of Learning in
        Pittsburgh, Pa. I am 90% sure it is Sunday, not Saturday. The radio announcer
        only said it once. The number for more information is 412-624-5906.

        I went last year and had a very good time.

        John J. Kubla

        Kubla,Bobsic,Bartek,Tomcala, Popkorova, Kolumbus from Stara Bystrica, Slovakia.