German villages

  • Joseph zima
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      Hello to everyone,

      I have a question concerning a German ancestor in Slovakia.

      A year or so ago I learned from a newfound cousin in Pezinok that our great grandmother was German. Her name was Theresia Sandtner and she was born in Limbach in 1864. I would guess the Sandtner family lived in Slovakia for many generations, however, how would I find where in Germany they came from?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

      Joe Zima

      Tinley Park IL USA