Re: [S-R] majirsky

  • John M,
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2002
      At 02:19 AM 11/10/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >please help me and direct me on how to get to lds microfilm fhl intl
      >film 1792097.
      >

      >This is all new to me!
      >
      >Edward Majersky

      It depends on where you're located. The Latter Day Saints (LDS) has Family
      History Centers (FHC) all over this country and in many places throughout
      the world. You do not have to be a Morman to use these centers. There is
      a small charge for renting the film and they must be viewed at the
      FHC. They order it from Salt Lake City so it takes a couple of weeks
      unless they have one at the FHC near you. For locations, go to this site
      and pick the state to see a list of all the FHC's in the state:

      http://www.genhomepage.com/FHC/fhc.html

      John M.