Needed:English to Slovak translation

  • Kim Grosch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      Thanks to the help of many people on the internet I have finally made
      contact with a living relative in Slovakia. This was truly exciting for
      me. Consequently, I am looking for someone who can translate a one page
      personal letter from English to Slovak. If interested, please contact me
      via email at kimmer@...

      We can discuss compensation, turn around time, etc.

      Thank you,
      Kim Grosch