Re: [S-R] thank you, John!

  • Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
      Dear Rosie
      the slovak version is : 'Chceli by ste k nam prist na veceru?'
      I hope it helps. Good luck anyway.
      Regards
      Sylvia

      slovakpride <rgarrison@...> wrote:Thanks for your translation! It might be an interesting dinner
      considering I speak no Slovak and he speaks no English! I pray that I
      can still make him feel welcome, in spite of the language barrier.
      Maybe I can teach him English and he can teach me Slovak!

      Thanks again!
      Rosie