Re: [S-R] New file uploaded to SLOVAK-ROOTS

  • Irene Wojcik Gabon
    Message 1 of 171 , Nov 4, 2002
      This is ngood news but how the heck can I read it it is in Russian and
      Hungarian also have to scroll info back and forth Is there another way this
      information can be put on the List??
      --- SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SLOVAK-ROOTS
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Certificate Part 2.jpg
      > Uploaded by : rmw67 <winner3@...>
      > Description : Certificate part 2
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      > Regards,
      >
      > rmw67 <winner3@...>

      =====

      Irena Wojcik Gabon iagabon@...

      WOJCIK BARAN FROM PACANOW SLUPIA STOPNICA KSIAZNICE KIELCE POLAND

      GABON MRAVEC FROM DOLNA LEHOTA,LOPEJ,BREZNO, BRATISLAVA:- KLESKEN MAGAN FROM PREDAJNA SLOVAKIA KANTOR AND HOLKA IN USA

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • JohnY
      Message 171 of 171 , May 30, 2013
        I uploaded a screen shot of the 1828 land census from Hungary. It is for Maly Lipnik, Slovakia which was then Lipnyik, Hungary. Just wanted to share my find as multiple ancestors are listed.
        The full document is at
        https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/450353
        volume 24.