Re: [S-R] Re: GAPKO

  • Tamara Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
      elmerville2 <elmerville2@...> wrote:
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "tam27tay" <tam27tay@y...> wrote:
      > I have another question, does the Geneology.com work to find
      > ancestors from different Countries? Could I get a Birht
      Certificate
      > from Slovakia or what?
      >
      > Tammy

      Tammy,

      Is it possible that you know what village your ancestors came from
      in todays Slovakia? I had the same problems as you are having now,
      but I went to the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and I was able to find
      out the births, marriages, deaths, etc.
      Did any of your people migrate to other states in the USA from
      Austria/Hungary or Slovakia?

      I reside in Florida not far from Tampa and am in touch wityh a lot
      of Slovak-Ameicans around here. Have more questions, let the forum
      know what you need, we might be able to help you.

      Paul

      Paul,

      They came to Pitts. PN and than moves to WI. I tried the Mormons and I don't gdt anything? I will try again! Thank you for your help.

      Tammy

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT